Still undecided about whether to attend the annual Fall Meeting of the Center for Innovation Management Studies (CIMS)…?
Here are the top 10 reasons why you should make plans to come join the Center and it’s guests on October 23rd & 24th at the Downtown Raleigh Sheraton in Raleigh, NC:
10. You’ll finally figure out why Raleigh, N.C. is called the “City of Oaks.
9. Learn from a multi-talented and most charismatic MD/Ph.D./MBA, Ricardo Pietrobon as to why data mining is the future of translational medicine—and what implications this has for your industry.
8. Be inspired by the dedication and enthusiasm of up-and-coming young MBA students as they discuss the results of a research project they conducted on behalf of CIMS member company Pentair Water Pool and Spa.
7. Receive a free copy “Enduring Success: What Top Companies Do Differently,” by the meetings keynote speakers, Dr. Kurt Matzler and Dr. Todd Mooradian. The book looks at research on 1,100 European-based firms identifying the shared characteristics and features possessed and influenced by top-management. Their presentation will cover their research in the book as well as their newly completed US-based firm’s research.
6. Be able to say you dined at Bu*Ku one of Raleigh’s best and trendiest new restaurants—without having to wait in line.
5. See first-hand how CIMS member, Air Products and Chemicals, has utilized the CIMS TEC Renaissance Research Project in tandem with the Center’s approach to Big Data Analytics to create market maps of potential new products, clients and partners utilizing both structured and unstructured data bases.
4. Hear Poole College of Management’s Stacy Wood breakdown the psychological traits and qualities associated with successful innovation.